5.31.2009

Lilacs, etc

May is the month of lilacs in Rochester, so I thought I'd better post these before it becomes June! We wandered around Highland Park the week before the Lilac Festival began. Though the lilacs weren't fully in bloom yet, it was still a fun family night walk.

As you can see, Natalie is a full-contact flower sniffer. She doesn't like to do things just halfway.


Down and gimme 50!


Of course, the pregnant lady is bound to see the photo op in a tree seat. Anything for a little break!


And here's a random one I couldn't resist posting. Natalie's showing off her latest style: pioneer chic. That's right, Mason jar bangle bracelets. She's fearless that way.

2 comments:

A.Pandina said...

Loving it! Natalie sure is growing up fast. I'm sure gonna miss you guys. :(

Jessie Oliveros said...

Did I know you were pregnant? How far along? You can't keep news about new Duncans in this world from me. I am due in Dec. Yea!