7.21.2009

Taking a bite out of Wisconsin

Here we are, safe and sound in our new home! I will post pics from our road trip soon, if I can find some where I don't look like an overheated, exhausted pregnant lady! (We had a lot of fun, I promise.)

In the meantime, here's a photo of Natalie's desperate attempt to eat on move-in day. I was very late preparing lunch, and when I left the cheese unattended to grab the bread, Natalie siezed the moment. I turned back and the block of cheese had one large bite out of each end ;) It made me burst out laughing.



I'm sorry to say this was not fine Wisconsin cheddar; it was the nearest grocery store's cheapest option. Obviously it didn't faze Natalie.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you are safe and sound. Had the cheese been fine Wisconsin cheese, she may have eaten it all:) Happy Wisconsin adventures to you!

A.Pandina said...

Loving it! Glad you got there safely...miss you all so much!

Jessie Oliveros said...

You moved to Wisconsin? Sounds cold. Well you are just a little bit closer to Kansas now.

Laura said...

Best guilty child picture ever. With the evidence (bitten cheese! in Wisconsin!) in the foreground. This was begging for a blog post.