11.09.2009

Halloween 2009

This Halloween we ended up pairing up Dave and David as Batman and Robin, and Natalie and I were Cinderella and her fairy godmother.

Wham! Zowie! The Dynamic Duo is back in action! After I found the idea for this Robin costume online, I was really happy that Dave was willing to play along as Batman. Aren't they cute?

As we read in the previous post, all of Natalie's dreams came true when this dress arrived at our house. I was really excited at the prospect of spraying my hair silvery gray! The only difficulty I had was convincing Natalie that the magic wand is for the fairy godmother, not Cinderella.

Cinderella, dreaming of all the candy that's sure to come her way:

Robin, who has no idea what's going on but looks adorable nonetheless:

9 comments:

Laura said...

Holy cuteness Batman! Boy wonder is the bomb! Your costumes are all so creative and fun. My favorite picture is the second one. David seems to be smiling and he's got his hands ready to take on the Riddler. Nice work!

A.Pandina said...

Too.Cute.for.words! Halloween must have been fun at your house.

Mindy said...

What cute kids you have, and they were even cuter in person. The costumes were so fun. We really enjoyed seeing everyone's creativity at the party.

Lani said...

How cute! Way to go getting the whole family dressed up! I love the pumpkin penne recipe you shared, too!

Traci M said...

Very cute. :)

Charity said...

So cleaver. I love the costumes. Very cute!

Jessie Oliveros said...

I love Robin and Cinderella! Oh, and Batman and FGM are pretty cute, too. (Don't you hate it when people make up their own acronymns because they are too lazy to type?)

Brooke said...

great costumes!

Heather said...

ADORABLE!!!!