9.09.2010

First day nerves

The night before school started when I was little (OK, all the way through high school), I would have a tough time sleeping. I'd be just plain excited for the new year! I loved school, and it was so fun to think about my teacher(s), classmates, etc. But I never envisioned that I'd have trouble sleeping the night before my KIDS started school. Yet here I am. Natalie starts preschool tomorrow, and I'm sure that I'm more excited than she is. (I'll probably sleep just fine tonight, though, because I'm a busy mom who finds it hard to resist a good night's sleep on a comfy bed.) Natalie doesn't know what's coming. I have a bit of an idea. I hope she loves it as much as I did.

2 comments:

Amy said...

She will love it.

Heather said...

I am the same way. Boys slept great the night before school started. I was up late and early and when I did sleep I was tossing and turning all night! So excited for Natalie!