9.09.2010

First Day Recap

Well, Natalie loved preschool! I went with her today, and it was just an hour so she could get acquainted with her teachers and with the classroom. She loved playing with the kitchen food, plates, and utensils. I had to choke down the instinct to push her to play with everything else! She'll get there eventually, right? She also colored a picture, then everyone cleaned up, had snack, listened to a story, and sang "Hello" and "Goodbye" songs. Afterward, she was asked by 3 different people what her favorite part of preschool was, and each time she gave a different answer. I think that's a good sign. It's ALL good!

A photo after her big day.

1 comment:

THE BAILEYS said...

Yay Natalie!!! Can't believe how big our kids are getting. I can't seem to come to terms with Lily going to school yet so I'm doing home school for the preschool phase. She's so excited to start Kindergarden next year though. :)